Atlanta is the real land of foodies. The residents of Atlanta take immense delight in food- hosting parties and treating others to the hilt. No matter how busy they are, Atlanta residents ensure that they scoop out family and friends’ time now and then. Isn’t that a beautiful feeling? –To bond over tasty food.
- The most popular cuisines in Atlanta are Pizza with Filet Mignon and
- Grilled Brussel Sprouts with bacon
The mere mention of these dishes makes one drool. You might want to call your friends and loved ones to savor these delicacies, but you might be suffering from scarcity of time owing to your professional commitments. You need not worry at all. There are famous and professional food catering companies in Atlanta that would help you make your friends and family feel good with their food. They bring their entire kitchen to your location. Ensure that they use the best, freshest veggies, fruits, condiments that are available in the local market, and prepare:
- Pizza with filet mignon and gorgonzola
- Grilled Brussels sprouts with bacon
By preparing delectable food from our kitchen, the chefs of Atlanta have become even more famous. People who collaborate with them for casual and formal dinner parties know that the caterers maintain extreme hygiene.
The caterers of Atlanta have inherent delight in preparing food and serving. They have been in the business for a long time. Most of them have degrees from prestigious universities such as Cornell, backing up their claims. Associating with them is a ‘dream come true situation’ for you. And one more thing that you should know about the caterers of Atlanta is the fact that they are all vaccinated against Covid-19. Not just the director but the entire professional team. So, you can soak your feet in bliss or dance with your friends To Dua Lipa’s numbers while they bring you the tastiest-
Pizza with filet mignon and gorgonzola
Grilled Brussel sprouts with bacon
How to prepare filet mignon and gorgonzola pizza?
- You first need to spread Gorgonzola Sauce over the baked flatbread. See to it that you’re leaving 1″ space all around the flatbread.
- Then place the flatbread with the sauce in a 400°F oven and bake it for 7 minutes. The sauce has to become bubbly. That is the indication.
- Gently take out the tray and top it with sliced filet mignon, fresh arugula, and tasty pickled onions. (Are you drooling already?).
- If you want additional flavor, you can garnish it with parmesan cheese and serve it hot.
How to prepare Grilled Brussel sprouts with bacon?
· On the Brussel sprouts with extra thick bacon, feta cheese and drizzled with aged balsamic
· Trim the ends off the sprouts, place in roasting pan and toss with extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Roast in oven at 400f for 1 hour 10 minutes and every 20 minutes, stir the sprouts. Place bacon on parchment paper and cook for 30 minutes Turn off the oven and add the chopped bacon to the sprouts. Take out when ready to serve. Sprinkle feta and drizzle balsamic
If you have no time, collaborate with the catering companies in Atlanta. They will help exhilarate your party spirit!